Determined Morristown Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Your Rights
Accomplished New Jersey lawyer delivers effective representation to clients charged with crimes
Being accused or suspected of a crime is a serious matter, which is why you need a capable and assertive attorney to represent you. At the Law Office Blair R. Zwillman in Morristown, I have 45 years of experience fighting for the rights of the accused in all types of criminal defense cases, representing individuals throughout New Jersey. I will defend your rights and work to obtain the best possible result.
Knowledgeable law firm provides reliable representation in criminal cases
You need a strong and experienced attorney to combat criminal charges, and people throughout New Jersey come to me because I am:
- An AV-rated attorney — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and legal abilities.
- An accomplished trial advocate — I have honed my advocacy skills over decades of dedicated legal practice, always fighting for my clients’ freedom.
- Focused in a specific area of law — By focusing on criminal defense cases only, I have developed a deep and nuanced understanding of the criminal justice system, which I use to the advantage of my clients.
Time is of the essence when responding to criminal matters, and I will take decisive and prompt action to thoroughly address all the charges against you.
Experienced advocate helps New Jersey residents fight criminal charges
The criminal system can be daunting, and I represent clients throughout New Jersey in many types of criminal defense matters, including:
- White collar crimes — I defend clients accused of white-collar crimes, which are nonviolent offenses involving diversion of money or property from its owners.
- Drug crimes — I have a track record of successfully fighting charges for drug crimes, such as possession, manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance.
- Assault and battery — Charges of assault and battery can result from many situations, often involving people in conflict for diverse reasons.
- Homicide — The strongest defense is required for a charge of homicide, which includes any act causing a death, from murder to vehicular manslaughter to criminal neglect.
- DUI/DWI — I know how to find and exploit the weaknesses of the state’s evidence in DUI cases.
- Theft — I will thoroughly review charges of theft and fight to minimize the potential penalties.
- Domestic violence crimes — I understand the legal and practical ramifications of convictions for domestic violence crimes and will work to protect your rights.
- Guns and weapons crimes — When it comes to guns and weapons crimes, I defend clients against unlawful search and seizure and against charges of gun carry permit violations.
- Juvenile law — I represent minors who are being prosecuted in the juvenile law system, including defense against charges that could result in prosecution as an adult.
With 45 years of legal experience, I know how the law and the criminal justice system work and will pursue all available options to achieve the best possible result in your case.
Contact a reputable New Jersey attorney to schedule a free consultation
At the Law Office of Blair R. Zwillman, I represent clients throughout New Jersey in a wide variety of criminal defense matters. Call 973-718-5095 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Morristown office.