Mounting an aggressive defense against criminal charges of all kinds in New Jersey’s municipal, Superior and federal courts is the sole focus of the Law Office of Blair R. Zwillman. For more than 40 years, Blair Zwillman has devoted his legal career to the criminal justice system as both a prosecutor and a defense attorney. He represents both adults and juveniles and is committed to achieving the most favorable outcome possible in every case by conducting meticulous, detail-oriented investigations and exploring every option available to achieve positive results. Former clients have praised his compassion, skill and professionalism, and he is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for maintaining the highest levels of professional excellence and ethical standards. For an attorney in whom you can place your complete trust and who will fight for your best interests, contact the Law Office of Blair R. Zwillman to arrange a free consultation.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 1976, New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- 1983, New York
Law School Attended
- New England School of Law, Class of 1976, J.D., cum laude
- Lafayette College, Class of 1973, B.A.